Aerosol Intubation Box | Clear Scratch-Resistant ¼” Thick Acrylic | Protective Shield for Healthcare Professionals & Patients
- Professional Protection - Reduces exposure for healthcare professionals from aerosol dispersal and contagions.
- Sturdy - High-quality, durable ¼” acrylic protects medical professionals and patients.
- Transparent - Clear, scratch-proof plastic shield provides maximum visibility and optimal clarity.
- Easy-to-Clean - Simple to wipe clean and disinfect for multiple uses.
- 100% Made in the USA with 100% USA sourced materials - Supports U.S. manufacturing and workers in a safe and sanitized environment in Maryland.
- Sold in Set of 2 (2 Aerosol boxes in every shipment)
- This product has not been FDA cleared or approved. This product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by healthcare providers (HCP) when caring for or performing medical procedures on patients who are known or suspected to have COVID-19, in healthcare settings, to prevent HCP exposure to pathogenic biological airborne particulates by providing an extra layer of barrier protection in addition to personal protective equipment. This product is authorized only for the duration of the declaration that circumstances exist justifying the authorization of the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 U.S.C. § 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.
Aerosol Intubation Box made of high-quality materials. Sturdy ¼” acrylic box protects healthcare professionals from aerosol dispersal, sputum, debris, and contagions when performing endotracheal intubation and other procedures. Clear, plastic medical device provides transparent visibility and effectively shields a provider’s face from a patient’s airway while allowing the medical professional to move freely and to perform all necessary healthcare procedures including endotracheal intubation. Size is 20" x 20" x 16". Designed with substantial input from medical professionals and used to protect our friends at Johns Hopkins Medicine. Aerosol Intubation Box can be rapidly deployed in the current crisis. Sold in pairs.
We have special pricing for bulk orders (with customization available), contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410.947.5063 ext. 222.
New versions available soon!
- Collapsible acrylic with a cleaning tray for disinfecting and storage. Folds to 22 x 22 x 1.25 inches.
- Single piece stackable. No corners. Easy to clean and disinfect.
Contact us at email@example.com or 410.947.5063 ext. 222 to learn more.